If you have a technical support query that is not answered in the online Knowledge Base or FAQs please fill in the technical support form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your email:
- HDM-4 Version (1.3, or 2.0)
- HDM-4 Licence (Product ID/Registration No & Activation ID/SLK) Why am I being asked for this information
- Contact Name & email address
- Operating System (i.e., Windows XP Home, XP Pro, 2000, NT, ME, 98SE, 98)
- Nature of the problem. Provide as much information as you can to help us reproduce the problem or advise a solution.
Extent of Technical Support
All support coverage is limited to HDM Version 1.3 & HDM-4 Version 2, and to documented features and supported system environments only. The following limitations further define the extent of available support:
- Support for HDM-4 Version 1.3 is only available until June 2006. A special upgrade price to Version 2 is available during this period.
- User Support is available to provide assistance to users for software installation.
- User Support is available to provide basic usage questions and troubleshooting of unexpected behavior for documented features.
- Technical Assistance is available to answer basic questions related to model outcomes and problems encountered that are not related to the functionality of the software.
- Technical assistance is intended to help the understanding of how the HDM-4 work, and is not intended to provide assistence in directly implementing these features in your project.
- Paid User Support and Technical Assistance programs which will provide an increased level of help may be introduced in the future. This will be aimmed at providing additional support to new and inexperienced users, as well as providing advice related to obtaining the best results from HDM-4 and rectifying problems.
- A Consultancy Service
is available through one of the HDMGlobal partners to provide detailed project support and collaboration. More details on the consultancy service are available on the Services->Consultancy menu.
Why am I being asked for this information?
It is important to provide details of your HDM-4 licence so that the validity of the licence and eligibility for technical support can be verified.